– For our godson (just a few months old, born with a chromosomal deletion; he’s very small) who went to the pediatrician and tested positive for RSV. Praying a hospital admission is averted. And for said godson’s father who interviews for a job tomorrow.
– For the grandmother of a family with whom we are very close, recently diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer that has metastasized.
– For the repose of the soul of our brother-in-law’s cousin, who recently died while still a young man to an extended illness.
– For our two youngest kids, sick this week with normal crud.
– For anyone suffering depression, anxiety, or despair, that they be comforted by the saving mercy of our Lord.
– For a safe and fruitful Walk for Life 2015 in San Francisco this Saturday.
– For conversion of hearts, and the reconciliation to the Church of several close loved ones.
– For two personal intentions.
Will you please pray?