The drought — the one that involves a dearth of decent beer at the Quartermaster’s house, but sadly, not the one threatening to send all of California spiraling into utter chaos — has finally ended, and following what has seemed like a marathon — of brewing, cleaning, sanitizing, racking and kegging — there is finally beer for the holidays!
Here’s what’s currently on hand:
- Religious Liberty Ale (American Pale) – 10 gallons ready, 10 gallons in secondary
- Ancient Roman Philosopher (DIPA, Pliny the Elder Clone) – 10 gallons ready
- The Oliphaunt (Christmas Stout) – 10 gallons kegged, aging
- Unnamed (California Common) – 10 gallons in secondary
- The Grove (ESB, with “estate” Satsuma peel) – 10 gallons in primary